David Byowitz has worked on insurance and reinsurance disputes in both arbitration and litigation, and has helped clients in commercial litigation in both trial and appellate courts. David’s clients include software companies, insurers and reinsurers, construction firms, and manufacturers. Before joining Chaffetz Lindsey, David clerked for United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in the Staff Attorney’s Office.
- Columbia Law School, Class of 2014
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2012-2013 and 2013-2014
- Columbia Business Law Review, Articles Editor
- Princeton University, Class of 2009 (cum laude)
- New York, 2017
- Second Circuit, 2018
- Southern District of New York, 2018