Justinian Doreste joined Chaffetz Lindsey in April 2015. He has experience representing clients in international arbitration, general commercial litigation, and class actions. Justinian is a native Spanish speaker.
Prior to joining Chaffetz Lindsey, Justinian was an associate at Yoon & Kim LLP where he represented minority-owned businesses and Asian clients in commercial disputes and government investigations.
- Representing a construction company in an ICDR arbitration regarding disputes arising out of an electrification project in Chile.
- Representing a foreign-based investment fund in a United States class action.
- Representing an insurer in an arbitration seeking to collect reinsurance covering its surety losses in connection with an offshore oil platform.
- Representing a private equity firm in a New York action for losses it suffered as a result of a fraud in a large Spanish fishing company.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2010; 2009 Dean’s Scholar and Co-Editor-in-Chief of the journal Unbound.
- Brandeis University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2006; Phi Beta Kappa.
- Admitted in New York, 2011.
- Admitted in the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York.