February 2016 – Law360 reported on February 29th that Chaffetz Lindsey has filed a petition asking a New York federal court to confirm and enforce an arbitration award issued by an international arbitration tribunal in favor our client Greatex Trade…Read More
Stephanie Sado joined Chaffetz Lindsey in June 2014. She has experience representing individual and corporate clients in complex litigation matters in state and federal courts and in regulatory investigations.
Stephanie was recently appointed to the New York City Bar’s Career Advancement and Management Committee through August 2018.
Prior to joining Chaffetz Lindsey, Stephanie was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP and clerked for the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Prior to attending law school, Stephanie worked as a policy and communications associate for two national non-profit organizations.
- Represented major financial institutions in government investigations regarding practices related to mortgage backed securities.
- Represented international financial institutions in lawsuits brought in New York federal court based upon allegations under the U.S. Anti-Terrorism Act that the institutions were responsible for acts of international terrorism based on the provision of routine banking services for certain charities.
- Represented a multi-national debtor telecommunications company in cross-border bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented a plaintiff in a New York federal court jury trial asserting Section 1983 claim.
- New York Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2008; Editor-in-Chief of the New York Law School Law Review.
- The George Washington University (B.A. in Political Science), 2001.
- Admitted in New York, 2009.