October 2016 – James Hosking will be a speaker at the fourth annual 2016 Dublin International Arbitration Day, which is taking place on Friday, November 18th at the Dublin Dispute Resolution Centre. Session topics will include:
- Choice of Law in International Arbitration
- Third Party Funding: The Challenges for Tribunals
- Arbitration in Financial Services, Banking and Reinsurance
- Diversity in International Arbitration
- Debate: Ireland v. New Zealand (as a prelude to the rugby international at Aviva Stadium, Dublin on Saturday 19th November 2016)
To register to attend this event, please click here.