June 2022 – Chaffetz Lindsey is pleased to be recognized in Chambers & Partners as the elite boutique firm for International Arbitration disputes. Chaffetz Lindsey was ranked in Band 2 of Chambers’ 2022 USA-Nationwide: International Arbitration: The Elite rankings. The firm is the only US-based boutique to make The Elite list.
Chambers noted, “Chaffetz Lindsey has a very diverse practice and a team of impressive, high-quality lawyers.”
In addition, five of Chaffetz Lindsey’s International Arbitration partners were individually ranked. The team received the following recognition:
- James Hosking is ranked in Band 1 of USA International Arbitration: Counsel. James is called out by clients as an “extraordinary lawyer – he’s clever, available, and adopts a practical approach.” “He’s a real thinker and is deeply immersed in this sector. He’s the real deal.” “James is very skilled and a great attorney for complex arbitration proceedings.” James is also recognized as a prominent arbitrator on the USA International Arbitration: Arbitrator table.
- Yasmine Lahlou “is technically excellent and leads her team very efficiently.” “She’s great and a real force in the arbitration community.” “Yasmine is extremely impressive on her feet.”
- Caline Mouawad is praised by referees as “absolutely fantastic and a very dedicated and hard-working lawyer.” “Caline is very bright, cognizant of our needs and is really thinking hard about the issues. She is great to work with and her writing style is fantastic.“
- Referees say Aníbal Sabater “has a lot of experience in investment arbitration. He is excellent in strategy and always sees the bigger picture.” “He’s a really terrific arbitrator and can conduct proceedings in both English and Spanish. He is extremely knowledgeable, has great judgment and is very fair.” In addition to being ranked as counsel, Anibal is recognized among the top arbitrators on the USA International Arbitration: Arbitrator table.
- Likewise, David Lindsey is called out as “a very prominent arbitrator.”
The team was also recognized on the International Arbitration: Enforcement table, which notes a small number of firms with a nation-wide specialized practice in award and judgment enforcement.
To view the firm’s International Arbitration profile, visit our website or the Chambers USA website.