We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, including through your use of our website, when you contact or request information from us, when you engage our legal or other services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff and clients.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title), the company you work for, your title or position and your relationship to a person.
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s).
- Financial information, such as payment-related information.
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically.
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements.
- Identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes.
- Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course or providing services to them, which may include special categories of data.
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us.