August 2016 – Last week the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit issued a long-awaited ruling in which it: (i) enforced an arbitral award even though it had been set aside by the courts of the seat of…Read More
Joshua Anders (or “J.D.”) joined Chaffetz Lindsey in May 2013, and has experience representing individual and corporate clients in complex litigation matters in state and federal court and in criminal and regulatory investigations.
Prior to joining Chaffetz Lindsey, J.D. was an associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
- An international market research company in an action alleging theft of trade secrets and breach of a non-disclosure agreement.
- A major newspaper publisher in an action alleging fraud and other misconduct in connection with a bidding process for newspaper distribution contracts.
- A pharmaceutical company in a DOJ investigation regarding off-label marketing practices and disclosure of a drug’s safety profile.
- An investment management company in an action alleging breach of fiduciary duty brought by a class of investors in structured debt securities.
- A public official in a criminal investigation by the DOJ;
- A corporation in a class action alleging employment discrimination.
- A steel mill services company in connection with a challenge to an arbitration award.
- An American Indian tribe in litigation concerning the wrongful dispossession of tribal land.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2007.
- Northeastern State University, B.A. and M.A. in Communications, 2004.
- Admitted in New York, 2008.